Wireless Installation Technicians Wanted
KernWiFi Pty Ltd is an Adelaide owned and run Wireless ISP. We have been providing IT services since early 1990. We pride ourselves on great customer service and support. We work with both residential and business locations across South Australia and we are expanding our locations even further. Due to strong business growth we are seeking a new Wireless Installation Technician.
You will need:
- Knowledge and experience in electrical, data cabling and installation
- Extremely high standards as attention to detail is imperative
- Ability to multi-task and manage your time well
- Able to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
- Provide a high level of customer service on the phone and in person
The role entails:
- Installation of wireless equipment, cabling and alignment of antenna.
- You may be expected to lead project teams as required
- Ability to work to a degree of independence – using your initiative and cabling knowledge.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Full driver’s license and own transport
- Own tools for installation
- Public and Professional Indemnity Insurance ($20,000,000 cover min)
- Current ABN
- White card
- Ability to work at heights
- Current and valid registration as a cabler
- Experience in Foxtel and TV antenna installation is highly desired
- Current Police Clearance
- Physically fit and present well
- Experience and qualifications in rigging is highly desired but not essential
Most sites are generally located within Adelaide Metro area. Some remote or regional work and interstate travel may be required from time to time. The candidate should expect daily travel to multiple site locations. KernW-iFi Pty Ltd provides ongoing training and support for their employees. KernWi-Fi Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer
For the right applicant, we will offer competitive wages on a casual work basis, with the opportunity to progress to Full Time in a well-established team and successful business.
Too apply for this position, please forward your Resume (CV) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org