KernWi-Fi Connects to the new Calvary Adelaide Hospital
KernWi-Fi is in the process of rolling out high speed internet to new tenants of the Calvary Adelaide Hospital due to open in early 2020. The hospital is an exciting project for Adelaide which will see services currently provided by Calvary Wakefield and Calvary Rehabilitation hospitals co-locate to this new site. The new hopsital even as a ‘Behind the Scenes’ Open Day on 8 December so the public can take a tour of the new hopsital beore it opens its doors – learn more here.
You can also check out the video here.
When the medical and surgical practices tranisition into their new location in the new year, it is fundamental that they have high speed internet infrastructure connected and fully operational and functional from the beginning. KernWi-Fi are excited to be part of this new project assisting new tenants make the smooth transition.
Tenants transitioning can enjoy the benefits and features of choosing KernWi-Fi as their service provider as we provide the following:
- Speeds from 30Mbps to 1Gbps, using the Vocus fibre network backbone, (fibre suppliers of the Health SA Network)
- 99.95% Uptime SLA – On-net
- Direct connectivity to KernWi-Fi Data Centres
- DDoS Protection ready
- Suitable for mission critical hosting connectivity
- Bandwidth Flexibility and scale as you grow
- Complete VoIP Phone and PBX can easily be added
- We partner with local business Vocus Communications, to provide fast, reliable fibre connections
- Proven track record working within the medical industry
- We are already in the process of supplying high speed internet services to tenants of the Calvary Adelaide Hospital
- We are a local Adelaide business that can offer local technical support and assistance when required
If you have any questions at all, please contact us.
Cherie Gauci: Marketing – KernWi-Fi Pty Ltd / KernHotSpot
Phil Kern: Managing Director – KernWi-Fi Pty Ltd / KernHotSpot